Have you noticed a USD #204 employee going above and beyond? Do you know someone who deserves to be recognized for their hard work? Nominate a peer for the Excellence in Education award! Recipients will be honored at monthly USD #204 Board of Education meetings.
Contact us at: 913.422.5600
Please describe your program in the spaces provided. Include the following information:
1. A brief vision statement
2. Your objectives for this project
3. The activities you plan to use including a timeline
4. An evaluation plan and a follow up report in 30 days if a grant is awarded
5. An itemized budget
Funding Foundation Grant Guidelines
Your application will be judged against these criteria:
1. Students will be engaged in active learning.
2. The objectives are reasonable and clearly defined.
3. Student activities are described clearly.
4. The evaluation plan is reasonable in scope.
5. The budget reflects the planned activities.
6. The program has the potential for increasing support for public education.